Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Learning To Communicate

I was delighted to discover my spirit guide had a name, Saul (one I didn't assign him). Because I had heard an actual name through my gift of feeling, it began to dawn on me that I was capable of obtaining solid answers to the questions I had. Becoming more familiar with this guide became much more important as I struggled to learn how he communicated with me.

I quickly began to identify a feeling of fullness in my chest area as one of my personal assurances that I was getting information from somewhere outside myself. At times, the feeling was so intense it would flow down toward my naval. Interestingly enough, I had felt these same feelings at many times throughout my life. They had always given me good information, and when I acted on that information I usually got amazingly good results. I had always attributed this information to God or the Holy Spirit (still do actually). The difference now was that I understood my guide was something of a conduit for communicating with the Divine. One of his jobs was to facilitate that communication. I stood in awe of the knowledge that Saul had been talking to me all along. I just didn't know it.

I do think it is important to break away from the narrative a little at this point because I want to make one thing clear. When I described above how Saul talks to me with a feeling of fullness in my chest, your guides may not talk to you in the same way. Guides talk to people in different ways depending upon the gifts and talents of the individual. (A great resource to explore these issues is Susann Taylor Shier's website: www.soulmastery.net.)

One of the main questions I had for Saul early on was about my other guides. I could sense their presence, although I couldn't hear directly from them. When I questioned Saul about it, he confirmed they were indeed there but he was the one in charge of communicating with me. He was also sort of the lead guide in my life--the one who orchestrated the actions of the others to fit my needs.

Life was indeed getting interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment