Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We Are Honored To Help

As I began to become more familiar with how Saul and company spoke to me, I began to hear a little more clearly from them. I was beginning to have a wonderful time exploring this side of my life which had been unexposed for so long. I started to realize that thoughts didn't just pop into my head. Those random thoughts I always wondered about did originate from somewhere beyond myself!

My mind questioned Saul and listened for answers. There were times I still felt the conversations were all part of my rather creative imagination, but I began to understand something profound. Saul's answers really did give me a feeling of fullness in my chest which would radiate down toward my naval.

For years I have questioned my calling in life (and for that matter still do most days!). Saul has a tendency to provide me with small steps as opposed to the "bigger picture". I'm pretty sure this is because I am a very impatient person. If I knew exactly what my "bigger picture" was, I am the type of person who would go out there and just do it, probably wrecking the timing of things in the process.

One day, as I talked to Saul once again about my life's purpose, I asked him about my relationship with him and the others. He told me they had all "volunteered" to help me with my calling. When I questioned him about why they wanted to help me, he said, "We were honored to help Cindy Shippy Evans." The thing that struck me about the statement was that he said it like it was some great privilege. The statement came with an overwhelming amount of love and esteem--I felt its impact strongly throughout my entire body. It was so overwhelming I felt tears of joy. The way Saul said it, I was some wonderful, glorious being meant to have tremendous impact in the world.

The thing is, while I believe my job is important, I don't believe it is any more important than anything you are called to do in this lifetime. Saul told me he was honored so I would understand my worth. Understand that you also are esteemed by your guides in equal manner. We are all so profoundly loved and cherished and valued. Your guides want you to know that.

1 comment:

  1. That was lovely. I think the spirit world reminds us of how perfect we are because sometimes we forget and sometimes we let others convince us otherwise. And sometimes we just don't believe it in the first place.
    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete