Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Taking The Time To Listen

I was listening to a wonderful interview on Jennifer McLean's Healing With the Masters Teleseminar series (http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/) this morning where she had interviewed the gifted intuitive Sonia Choquette. It was all on the topic of asking for and expecting help from your guides. It was packed with so much good information, I picked up my journal and began taking notes, stopping occasionally to write down advice and some of my own thoughts.

I haven't done a great job of acknowledging Saul and company lately (as you can see by the holes in this blog). The need to do so became obvious as I listened to Sonia's wise words. She talked a long time on the importance of saying "Yes!" instead of asking "Why?" when your guides give you advice, which made a lot of sense to me as I know that when I follow their seemingly off the wall advice, good things happen.

That said, as I was taking my notes, I found myself not so much writing about what Sonia was saying but having my own written conversation with Saul which went like this.

"Expect your guides to help you, Cindy! That's what they're here for! The more you listen, the more you'll be in flow and the more the Universe will open up to you! You already know this, Cindy!"

I reply, "Yes, but I want it to be automatic. I want my intuition to be strong!"

"You have to exercise the muscle! Use it! Don't lose it!"

With ever so much patience, I am once again guided in the right direction. I just have to take the time to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment