Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When Chaos Erupts

My daughter woke up in an extremely foul mood this morning. Consequently, she interupted my usual quiet/meditation time, which began to throw me off my day. I've also been counseling a friend who is not finding her life manifesting the things she wants as quickly as she would like them to. She's getting down, and there's only so much you can do for a friends who is down. Being a very "feeling" sort of person, it can be hard for me to not internalize the feelings of others.

Realizing it is more important than ever for me to sit in the quiet and do my best to hear from those placed here to help me, I find myself calling more and more on my relationship with Saul. As I sit in the quiet, his gentle, reassuring words comfort me at the very core of my being.

I hear these words:
     Chaos erupts to remind you to focus on the Divine inside yourself. Truth resides within. You know this and you have experienced this. You are being called to live your life from this place--the place of truth, the place of Connection. We are guiding you in your present journey, just as we have always guided you.  Stay a while with us and we will give you all you need to meet the challenges of this day.

As I rest in this Divine presence, I feel so loved! All the empty places inside me, where I have been worn down by the turmoils of this lifetime, begin to fill back up again! I am no longer an imperfect human. I recognize once again that I am a Divine being of light and love. I am whole, and I am once again ready to be a conscious creator of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment